Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time Out

Hey all. Not posting my usual article this week. Taking a time out. But just to let you know, I had fun teachings about the End Times these 2 months. I hope the messages get through to you all. Scary ... especially about the part of the visit to hell. I am sure we all have love ones that aren't saved yet and it is so dreadful to think what would happen should they die without God.

Just a thought. When we first gave our hearts to Jesus (like years and years ago for many of us) we were so on fire for God! We read His Word, share our faith. In fact we were wanting to SAVE THE WORLD (save the cheer leader ... ha..ha..). But today all we want to do is to SAVE OUR HEALTH, SAVE OUR JOBS, SAVE OUR BUSINESSES, SAVE OUR PETS and anything else that's dear to us. I hope we have not lost our FIRST LOVE!

As we are heading towards 2009, let's GET OUR FIRE BACK ... before it distinguishes!

Cheerio!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Load Counter