Life Is Unpredictable Indeed!
Just this past few days I have attended 4 funerals! I believe this is the first ever for me and I pray never again! My colleague and classmate pastor Ivan Chew, his wife passed away in Taiping. Both his children are now living in university campuses and my dear friend now will be living alone by himself. When he called with the news of his wife demise on Tuesday I didn't quite know what to say. Besides him, two other of my classmates from Bible School too had the same loss. One got remarried and the other remained single till this day.
None of my three classmates expected to lose their wives at such an earlier stage. All of us thought our spouse will grow old together and that death will come naturally then. Now all I can say is ... life is unpredictable. Maybe this week, take a look at your love ones. You may have some issues with them, or you may be facing some difficulties with them. Bu my exhortations to you today is this ... don't waste your energies and time getting upset with people who cared about you. Learn to live peaceable with each other and appreciate each other. Remember, you may not get a chance with them tomorrow. Life is unpredictable indeed.
Jesus said not to let the sun goes down on our anger. In other words don't remain angry too long. Life is unpredictable indeed.

1 Comments:
I was reminded of this verse:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zs2laIt6SUw/R7r6y2ByRJI/AAAAAAAAAxE/iK6-aJLPQdQ/s1600-h/P1070794+copy.jpg
=)
Post a Comment
<< Home