Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fact Is ...

Fact is ... Jesus is coming soon and I prayerfully hope it's in this generation!

Fact is ... prayer doesn't change God or make God do things for us. What prayer does is it changes us and helps us release faith in God for His divine intervention and for His powers in times of our needs.

Fact is ... Christians will be deceived into believing crowd = success and they would hop from church to church so they can be identified with "successful" churches.

Fact is ... it is always easier to do what WE WANT than WHAT IS RIGHT because we are always incline to self-centeredness, taking care first of number 1 which of course is ME and what's MINE.

Fact is ... preach and teach as much as I can and there will always still be Christians who would only hear what their itching ears want to hear.

Fact is ... UNITY and MATURITY are beautiful in the eyes of Almighty God!

Hmmm ....

Why can't we empty SELF and be full of HIM?

Why can't we be more God-seeking than self-seeking?

Why can't we flourish where God has planted us?

Why can't we adapt to what's good, what's right, what's noble, what's spiritual?

Why can't we learn to be content where we are, and in any given situation while God is still working on us?

Wait a minute! Of course we can. It's a matter of will!

I can be patience, kind, gentle, generous, and less self seeking.

I can be faithful to God and to the church that has blessed me and my family.

I can win souls (not Christians) for Christ.

I can pray with with faith thereby hoping in God for a favorable future ahead of me.

I can be an encouraging person.

I can choose not to be a gossiper, nor slanderer, nor cause division.

I can, "ASK NOT WHAT THE CHURCH CAN DO FOR ME BUT WHAT I CAN DO FOR THE CHURCH".

I can love God more deeply.

Yes I can .... I can ... and I most certainly can!

Blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Load Counter